XPRESS DEVICE DRIVERS
XPRESS DEVICE DRIVERS are used to manage serial, non-SNMP devices and applications as well as SNMP devices and applications. Our XPRESS DEVICE DRIVERS are written based on open-based XML format.
Each XPRESS XML driver file performs the following:
• Defines the variables, logic, thresholds and the protocols that enable XPRESS to communicate with a device or object.
• Provides instructions to the XPRESS on how to communicate with a device or application. A managed device in XPRESS is a specific instance of a device driver that is used to communicate with an actual device.
• Read and write management information to any device, application or object..
• Instruct the XPRESS to poll the management interface of a device or object for information, status and configuration details.
• Provides the mechanism for controlling and configuring the device or object using the management interface. The management interface for a device or object is a serial port, an SNMP interface or a network socket. Any device, application or object that has a serial port, SNMP interface or network socket can be polled and controlled by an XPRESS device driver.
See also XPRESS Professional Services
For more enquries or request for our supported drivers list, contact us at
Tel: 6742 2272 or send us an email