XPRESS NMS 5.0
XPRESS Network Management and Control System version 5.0 (NMS 5.0) is a complete network and systems management and control solution that offers a centralized operations-center functionality with powerful remote access for distributed, 'anywhere' operations.
XPRESS NMS 5.0 provides CIOs and Operations Managers with 'real time' & up-to-date information about the availability, health, performance and responsiveness of their systems, networks, services, devices and facilities.
XPRESS NMS 5.0 is easy to install & user-friendly. The architecture is based on Internet standards and has proven scalability. XPRESS can be used for the management of a single site or a worldwide multi-site network system.
XPRESS NMS 5.0 has the following features:
• Realtime access to network and system status and performance information
• Health and performance reporting and graphical visualization of network hub and remote sites, business service systems and subsystems
• Ability to group devices in multiple systems and subsystems based on geography, business service, or any other criteria; the ability to generate alarms and reports based on interaction of multiple devices. This feature enables enterprise alarm and event notification, search, status, and reporting while also permitting user-based restriction such as read-only views or access restricted to a specific grouping of devices
• Ability to designate one XPRESS Server as the Master, to consolidate in realtime all the devices being polled by multiple XPRESS Probe Agent, no matter how large the system grows
• Basic Event Log and Trend Data for up to two years of performance data, including historical data for capacity planning and service availability reporting
• Advanced Graphics for easy-to-navigate display of even the largest, most complex network with hundreds of locations and many thousands of network devices
• Device-specific drivers with per-device screen display of realtime parameter values and alarm conditions, and with pre-configured thresholds, logic and permissible parameter ranges.
See also XPRESS Professional Services
For more enquries, contact us at Tel: 6742 2272 or send us an email