XPRESS PROBE extends the features of XPRESS NMS 5.0, providing an even more powerful remote 'Monitor and Control' capability for the Satellite, VSAT and Marine Oil & Gas industry. XPRESS PROBE works like a virtual technician on site, 24 X 7, every day of the year.
XPRESS PROBE enhances the reliability and performance of satellites and hybrid networks with the following features:
• Remote device monitoring, configuration and control
• Immediate notification of critical events and alerts
• Real-time access to serial device status and performance information. - via web browser display of the managed device list, with point and click navigation to individual device dashboards.
• Connects RS232/485/422 and other non-SNMP objects to the network – via a command port, contact closure, etc.
• Ability to create a Virtual SNMP Agent and MIB for serial devices
• Ability to poll up to 500 serial devices per XPRESS PROBE
• Ability to forward traps to multiple SNMP upstream applications
• Highly configurable polling engine performs reliably and efficiently, whether using satellite in-band, out-of-band (ESC), dial-up, or terrestrial network connection to managed serial devices, with extremely bandwidth-conserving technical architecture
• Supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, MIBII & Enterprise MIBs, ICMP, HTTP, TCP/IP, PPP, SLIP, and Telnet protocols for support and management.
See also XPRESS Professional Services
For more enquries, contact us at Tel: 6742 2272 or send us an email